View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #7
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2/DXG, FireHD 8.9, Nexus 7, 10, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I concur with what Alisa has described. Although I am admittedly a techo/gadget lover, I simply want to read with my ereader, whatever it may be.

I love the end-user simplicity and quality of e-ink that makes reading a very enjoyable experience. The wireless capability on my Kindles is outstanding and, most important, gives the reader freedom and instant enjoyment. Recently sitting on a beach in Hawaii, I was able to enjoy reading numerous samples and, in a matter of seconds, had my favorites delivered wirelessly without ever shifting positions in the sand. One click. Simple. Fantastic. Or waiting to board a flight one can have an unlimited amount of new material delivered in seconds. All of this possible without concern for a viable Wi-Fi connection or draining of battery.

E-ink and battery life are priorities for me and with wireless, not wi-fi, one does not have to compromise. If I need Wi-fi/Internet, I use my phone, netbook, or laptop. My Kindles are for reading.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote