View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:44 PM   #9
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
pjssilva was talking about "pen" screens.
Actually they were talking about both. And most people seem to find pen only systems unintuative in comparison to touch screens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Not really. Finger touch screens are not generally used the same way as stylus screens are. The only time the stylus screen impacts power usage is when you're continuously drawing on it. You don't really do that with a finger screen.
One could argue that pen only systems are less usable. I certainly found that with the iLiad. However that may simply have been the iLiad's implementation.

But on my Clio (the vadem one) I used the stylus and finger continuously to make annotations.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote