View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #14
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflower75 View Post
But seriously...my eye doctor has me doing exercises that suggest holding a book about 13-17 inches away from your eyes.
Hmm... 15 inches is 38 cm, and seems a somewhat uncomfortable distance. You can't rest your hand+book on your knee, and you have to hold it "out".

I really hope you will find a comfortable way to read, it would really be a shame if an e-ink reader didn't work out for you (since there are few alternatives)
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote