View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflower75 View Post
Yeah, I have those headaches too. Makes me seriously consider getting the new 600, but then there's the regular headache problem to deal with.

I keep the reader at a normal reading condition, so it's not that.
Yeah, the 600 seems a bit of an improvement over the 505 for speed, but I think I'll hold out a while longer.

Another thing that may be happening is that you're not blinking enough. The flashing refresh could be making the problem worse as well. I recall the less-than-perfectly-honest Jetbook marketing lit saying it could make the eyes tired. I adapted to it by blinking slowly when I change pages.

Last edited by LDBoblo; 08-26-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: woops typo :)
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote