View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:03 PM   #5
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
What about the font size? What LDBoblo describe about the tendency to pull the Reader close to the face is exactly what I found myself doing with books (paperback with small print). Since starting to read on an ebook reader, I noticed this habit with p-books.

Since I convert e-books for the Reader anyway, I set the font size to 13 - seems to be the smallest comfortable size. It means less lines on the screen though, but I haven't found to to be a problem.

Doesn't the EB-1150 have back-lighting? I think this is an issue of the relatively lower contrast of e-ink. I suggest trying a larger font size, and better lighting for reading. E-ink aren't that great in lower light conditions.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote