View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
In my experience, the fuse files show up when a malformed file has crashed the Kindle. I believe that the carcass is saved, and then I presume made available for post-mortem by Amazon techies. Sort of like a primitive crash report. My observation is based upon observing them appear just after a crash, and yes it is OK to delete them. Harry's scenario may be correct as well.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote