View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 02:15 AM   #9
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Beta-what?! Lol, just kidding. It's great to hear that someone is still using that device considering the age. I actually found the original Star Wars trilogy (not the re-release) at a local Goodwill a year or so ago (in the states, not here) and thought it'd be an intersting thing to pick up for my collection. Too bad I can't play them, neat nonetheless. Glad to hear your Sony experience has gone well RWood, too bad most companies have lost the focus that their customer base is what keeps them in business.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote