View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
One of the problems with PDF vs. ePub is what I see here. I find the paragraph indent to be too big. So with ePub, I can go in and fix that. With PDF, I have to get you to make a new version. Plus, I don't like the header. So, would you be willing to do a version for everyone that wants some sort of change to it? I know ePub is not perfect. But it does allow people to fix the things they may not like.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote