View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 08:54 AM   #8
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
I seriously doubt this, but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did launch a color reader. After all, Sony has shown several times that they're willing to launch an overpriced product that has amazing new technology and almost zero audience (not that a color reader has zero audience, but at the price they'd ask I seriously doubt it would sell well). Witness their 11" OLED TV. Absolutely beautiful device, but I bet they haven't sold more than a few thousand. However, they can say they were first to market with an OLED TV.
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote