Thread: jetBook screen
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #15
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 10.1 & Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
I made the picture of jetBook screen with smalest font size - 12 to show the quality of the screen
Speaking from my own jetBook experience, I think that Kris777's photo is the best example I have seen of what the jetBook screen actually looks like under normal lighting. For those unable to actually test a jetBook before buying, this photo shows you exactly what the screen looks like.

The photo looks like it was taken under moderately bright light, without flash. I find that it is still very readable under much lower light levels.

Kris777 - good job on the photo.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote