View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 03:52 AM   #3
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Make was the first place I found decent articles regarding the Reader (actually Librie) before purchasing my Reader and locating this excellent forum. I think the article is a revamp of what was posted here earlier, maybe a forum member wrote the article for them? Good catch! It'd be nice if Make actually published itself in this format so I can take it on the road before the actual issue arrives (not too mention archived issues!).

JakeLuck, what's your post mean? Did your keys get stuck? lol
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote