Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #1029
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
(and yetis can lope surprisingly quickly)

Granted. A few months down the line you are surprised to see that vids of you walking around nude are very popular on YouTube, thanks to the electricians installing hidden cameras.
That explains why all of my hidden cameras aren't working.

Quote:
I wish I never got another migraine ever again.
Granted, but to do so you have to give up chocolate [or, caffeine, or otherwise a specific "trigger" that prompts the phrase, "the cure is worse than the disease"].

I wish my property was big enough to keep a donkey, a cow, and six chickens.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote