View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 10:46 PM   #378
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Read books while charging via USB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
RobertB, a quick Question

Can you use the Pocket Pro when it is being charged by the USB?

If that is possible, it would be a great feature, as that is something I find very irritating with the Cybook Gen3, of not being able to continue reading when the Battery goes down.
Dear bbusybookworm:

Good question and I did not know. So, I pulled out a Maroon Lagoon Pocket PRO and tried it. Went thru the entire sequence and noted it was charging. Then I tried to bring up a book and it came right up and I tried page advance and it advanced just fine!!

SO... YES you can!! I love questions like this as we all broaden our knowledge just a little bit more!

I think I will NEVER reach the end of trying to explore things on the Pocket PRO!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote