View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 04:38 AM   #49
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
I think that it does not help when books are not made available in ebook format and then are pirated. In Rawlings case wouldn't it just be easier to set up a legitmate copy of ebooks for sale through regular sources? Would that not help stem the tide of pirating of her ebooks?

Amy
That Rowling . And yes, proper and official e-book would help. I'm editing my own copies, it's kind of a work.
While I already own more copies of the Harry Potter book than need be, i would gladly pay for a proper e-book.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote