Originally Posted by JSWolf
The problem witht he 500 is that if Sony does decide to do a firmware update, you will lose LRF/LRX as the ROM in the 500 is not large enough to handle both. it would have to be a one or the other solution.
Will you stop saying that? There is NO evidence for your claim.