View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 12:32 AM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 and Fire
On my EZ Reader (Hanlin V3), with mobile ADE, there does not seem to be a way to select these hyperlinks. This seems to be true of standard hyperlinks also (i.e. hyperlinks in ePub not supported at all).

Since there is a separate TOC which does work, the ebook is still usable. However, since hyperkinks are not supported, neither are the links to references.

This does work well with Desktop FBReader.

I also used Calibre to convert to MOBI, and then EZ Reader was able to follow standard hyperlinks, but it could not detect the hyperlink buttons (although Calibre may have disabled them, since they don't work in Desktop MobiPocket Reader either).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote