View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 04:54 PM   #29
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
@ Steve Jordan. I have to say that I am disappointed and not just a little offended that you saw my post as critical...
Not at all! I thank you for the compliments, and I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Maybe I chose my words badly, but I was only pointing out that I intended to convert to LRF (as well as other formats), in case you would be interested in getting a copy for your Sony without having to do the conversion yourself! As the converted stories will be free, it's okay if you decide to read it here, and don't bother with the conversions. But you'll have the choice!

Hopefully, I'll have them available tomorrow or Monday, and I'll alert everyone when they are ready.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote