View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #5
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
I never met a critic that I agreed with. The whole premise of critics is arrogant, imagine someone having the gall to tell me what I (should) like.
Intriguing. Then how do you feel about those wonderfully, and imo aptly named, "blurbs"? (to me suggesting the contents are on par with a flatulent episode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thianliongpatpoh View Post
I don't understand why critics hate and bash Dan Brown.
It's amusingly explained in places like this one ;-)

Last edited by zerospinboson; 08-15-2009 at 04:14 PM.
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote