View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:54 AM   #77
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Oh, sorry... wasn't my James West dandy with the Federales stance and twang obvious enough? Maybe I should go back to my private train, have a brandy and rethink this discussion a bit.

Let's see: I distract Ralph, while Artie sneaks behind enemy lines dressed as a bus boy from Coyote Ugly and infiltrates General Cavendish's headquarters, in order to steal the plans for the Giant Steam Man and prevent its being deployed on the Oklahoma border. Prodding Ralph causes him to threaten to secede, which draws Cavendish out into the open in order to prevent his plans from leaking out prematurely. Then, with the help of that mysterious masked man with his stoopidly-expensive bullets and his faithful Indian companion, we bushwack 'em and bring them to justice.

Mmm... nope... the plan seems to be working!

(Now... gotta find a woman to kiss, then punch her before she knifes me in the back... and then, back to business!)

Oh, look... there's chocolate everywhere...
The masked man is from Texas, and his commission is from the state of Texas. I don't think he'd be shooting his fellow peaceful citizen. I think there's some questions over who's infiltrating who....(I discussed this with Artie, after I took the gag out. He seem to be real talkative when I pointed out that he could perform in the SxSW festival...)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote