View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:30 AM   #14
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddman View Post
I don't see it on the Sony site yet and I'd really like to pick this one up right away...

However, e-reader.com has it for $12.95, which is less than half the price I've seen it for at any other e-book retailer.

Is it possible to convert e-reader format to lrf for my Sony reader, while still preserving paragraph and indent formatting?

I don't see it there, either, but I clearly remember seeing it as "Coming in August." (I'll search around today to see if I can (re)locate that listing.)

However, Diesel books has it listed in these file formats: Mobi, Palm, Adobe, Microsoft Reader.

Unfortunatley, the price is very expensive.

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote