View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 11:29 AM   #20
evdberg
Enthusiast
evdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS-500
Well, the unit was pretty cold when it arrived here, but I didn't test it right away, I waited until it was fully charged (and a bit warmer). I will play some more with it, and just use it for what it is meant to do.

The ghosting gets less each time you 'turn' a page, so usually the 2nd next page you don't see the 1st page anymore. Still, I had not expect this. Obviously I should have read this forum more carefully, then I had been prepared. Luckily it is not permanently burning in, like the 'Game Over' in the arcades ... or network logo on your plasma ...

On the positive side, the build quality exceeds my expectation!

Thanks for your answers!

Last edited by evdberg; 01-22-2007 at 11:39 AM.
evdberg is offline   Reply With Quote