View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #14
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
so if you want to think the worst of people, be my guest, i think people will be better than that
I don't think I'm thinking the worst of people, I just don't want to someone who is putting in a lot of work on this site for free feel unappreciated if they don't get a high number of votes.

As you can see some have already chosen not to vote and one Mod has removed his name.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote