View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite, Motorola Xoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartesio View Post
I have noticed two things, though, with this recipe that you might want to improve for future versions. One is that, compared to other recipes, this one does not group articles by section, there are all scrambled together. Then again that might just be due to the source feed itself.
This behavior is by design. I use feed that fetches all available articles. That could be changed at some point. With this new release there is a lot of work for me ahead since some recipes do not work well and some should be improved. Just be patient since right now I'm swarmed with my daily obligations.

Quote:
The other is a weird thing: in my Kindle 2, I am allowed to keep old editions of all my subscriptions, including those dowloaded through Calibre, with the exception of the New Yorker. The option to keep the old edition is missing.
I do not have kindle so I'm unable to help you there.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote