View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:05 AM   #54
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbooker View Post
The virtual keyboard is there. I press key 3 to access the keyboard search dictionary. But it is not available in epub. The new software for pdf and epub does not support it.
Well I am now using the latest 30.07.09 firmware from crengine.sourceforge.com
I only use it with epubs and it is great with it.
This version remembers the text size and page you were on a book so when you select it again even after shutting it down it goes back to it.
Wish they would put the search option in epub as well.
Are there any other option apart from the search in lbook firmware that are different from orginal firmware.
Using the +- Vol to change text size alson doesn't work
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote