View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
1. Created by and Whenever you pass now fixed. AUTHORS etc can'tbe fixed for technical reasons (they're in a library used by calibre, not in the calibre code)

2. Not sure what you mean? You mean you put & into the Spanish strings when they weren't in the English strings? That wont work. I've now added the & to the English strings so it should be fine in the next release.

3. Difficult to do since I have no real fixed pattern for calibre releases. Basically whenever I encounter a critical bug or I feel that a lot of new minor bugs/features have been fixed/implemented, I go ahead and make a release.

4. Fixed.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote