View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Jellby, I have to check if the upload-via-web form doesn't do proper url encoding.

Meanwhile, what do you think about using the _underscore_ instead of spaces?
What do I think? I never liked underscores (I'd prefer "BookTitle" over "Book_title").

In case I was not clear enough. I can upload the files via web without problems, I just have to write "%20" instead of the spaces, which would be fine if the "%20" didn't show in the attachment name after it's uploaded. That could also be due to my web server not being properly configured, in which case I'd be thankful of any help.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote