View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:02 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That's because I hate writing two strings, one for the CLI and one for the GUI, so I just recycle the CLI strings in the GUI. It's sub-optimal, but since calibre already has over a 1300 strings, I think it's worth the tradeoff.

Unfortunately, "Metadata reader" is the string describing plugin type and the GUI just adds plugin to it when creationg the list. I'm not sure how that can be handled multilingually.

I'll fix the HTML fragments in the next release.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote