View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
I would recommend against hard line breaks. Wrapping of text in tooltips is handled at the toolkit level but as you've found it doesn't do a very good job. Still it would be better not to have two wrappings competing for each other. At least not until some testing has been done to ensure there won't be issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby
By the way, it seems the branches in the plugin list are named by joining two strings, one with the generic name (Metadata reader, File type, etc.) and the other with " plugins".
Can you give me an example string or a file name. I'm not exactly sure where in the source tree this is.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote