View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 10:27 AM   #2
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear

I've used a simialr method with RocketBook formats; e.g., imp file format. There's a free reader that I then printed the book via PrimoPDF. This was before I knew about PDFRasterfarian, so I just used the output PDF; but now I run all my PDF's through PDFRasterfarian (man, we need an acronym for this proggy!) for the best look/fit on the reader.

If there is a better method for converting imp or rb formats into lrf, please let me know, and if anyone has found a working version of BBeBook (already compiled and fully functional; e.g., no bugs ) let me know as I'd like to take it for a test-drive as well. Thanks!

Azayzel
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote