View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #10
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
Chapter links - There is no hyperlinking support in any of the firmwares so far. Again, I have emailed Ectaco about the need for this and even suggested a way to integrate this functionality. I hope they have it on their list for some future firmware.
You do, however, have the ability to have a linked "Table of Contents" for PDF's which shows all of the bookmarks and sub-bookmarks. I often build my own PDF's with OpenOffice and anything that has a "header" style becomes a link in the TOC. This allows for quick navigation. Actually, despite the small size, I find prepared PDF's to be great on the jetBook. Make one with FeedBooks or ManyBooks and you can choose a serif font.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote