View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 05:44 PM   #27
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
It definitely does! I am not going to remove turcic.com, but I will try to move the focus to something more like a general computer news portal. In other words, nothing old will be removed, only new things will be added. I believe that content is the most important aspect of a web site, so let's try to increase user activity by creating new content.
Hi Alexander!

I'm glad you're not going to remove the current forums. I think turcic provides a service that is unique, and would be sorely missed if it were taken down.

I heartily agree with your thoughts about increasing focus for my forums, as anything that brings people to the site and gets them using it is a Good Thing (tm)

Keep up the good work!

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote