View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 06:35 AM   #15
Dedale
Guest Star
Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbdb View Post
As a 700 user, I am disappointed with Sony's new readers. The primary reason that I purchased the 700 was the built in light. I do a lot of boating and camping and the light is a big plus. Additionally, I can read in a dimly lit room while my wife is watching TV.
Same here. I read in bed and also in transports so it's a VERY convenient function. I don't use the touchscreen that much though, just for highlight content time to time.
I regret than the 600 won't have the lighting feature but in other hand I won't be too tempted to buy one

btw, it's really weird that 700 will be available in Ireland. I guess it's the lag between US and Europe, I can't help wondering when they will sell reader in Asia then
Dedale is offline   Reply With Quote