Sigil Inserting hard line wraps at ~100 characters
I noticed this earlier, but hadn't really quantified it. Sigil is inserting hard line breaks into content so that no line can go beyond the 100 character mark.
Needless to say this isn't particularly desirable even if it's invisible in the final output. Worst impact I've stumbled upon is that when search and replace is added this is going to break some intended searches. I just discovered this the hard way when I copied some code from Sigil into a standard text editor to do a quick regex find/replace - the hard line wraps created a number of situations where my regex no longer matched.