View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:34 PM   #6
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 and Fire
Can iRex finally produce a device with a battery life that does not suck?

I don't mean to be entirely negative, because I got my moneys worth out of the iLiad and the DR1000S is a significant improvement over the iLiad in many ways which will presumably be carired over to the new device. An 8.1" screen is just big enough for PDFs, and it will be intereting to see if this screen size can compete with the 9.7" to 10.7" alternatives. The DR1000S has not gained a large amount of 3rd party software (perhaps because its price limits the number of developers), but like the iLiad it is open to 3rd party Linux apps.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote