View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #9
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: AVTN8; BBMini; Onyx Boox T68; SGN8
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hm, you might be on to something. but i would think that with the lightsource so close to the lighted surface, and no diffuser, the light puddle would be very small because it wouldn't have enough distance to spread out, so to speak. i could be wrong though.
That might depend on what source of light you use. If the light itself was already diffuse, it wouldn't need much of a diffuser. You normally get that diffuse light if you move the light source away from your object. Or, if you put it at an angle to your object...

It will be LED based, I think we can all agree on that, but not all LED's are created equal...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote