Sigil v0.1.1 has been released. The ChangeLog for this release follows:
Sigil v0.1.1 2009.08.06.
- applied provided patch for NetBSD support
- fixed issue with loading images in HTML and EPUB docs that have regexp special characters
in filenames. (issue #39)
- if headings have the 'title' attribute set, it is now used as the TOC text entry. (issue #26)
- tags are now removed from headings before they are converted to TOC entries (issue #47)
- Sigil now remembers the last folder from which you loaded an image (issue #34)
- choosing 'cancel' in TOC editor now no longer forces the views to update
- fixed bug with new headings getting existing IDs. (issue #36)
- printing support! new file menu actions: "print" and "print preview"
- fixed an issue when sometimes switching between views didn't enable/disable appropriate actions
- fixed an issue with mixed-up CSS classes on Mac and Linux (issue #16)
- added line numbering for Code View (issue #9)
- added current line highlighting for Code View
- fixed crashed bug with some calibre generated epubs (issue #16)
The Mac build has been very kindly provided by MobileRead member pilotbob. The Mac machine I used is not available until next Sunday* so I had to recruit someone to do the mac build, and pilotbob came to the rescue.
I am also told that there are some problems with building the mac version from source... Unfortunately I can't work on this until I get a mac near me. DMG users are of course not affect by this.
Linux users should notice there is no binary build for their platform. The previous version had one, and that didn't work out too well. For now, just build it from source:
$ cmake -G "Unix Makefiles"
That's it. Look in the "bin" folder for the compiled binary.
*I don't actually own a Mac. A friend of mine owns one, but he's gone temporarily out of town. Great timing, isn't it?