Thread: OPF & guide
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #34
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Sorry about that, I'm having a rough day and this seems like such a trivial thing that I am amazed we ended up going 18 rounds over it. I just didn't expect to have to spend hours arguing over it.

As for getting Sigil and calibre to co-operate I'm all for it. In fact I have been planning to add a button to the calibre GUI to launch Sigil with the EPUB in the calibre database (making for a convenient workflow). With regards to that, I have some ideas about IPC I'd like to hash out with you, but perhaps over email. Just PM me your email address.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote