Thread: OPF & guide
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #32
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Sigh, whatever, I give up. I can see that getting Sigil to play well with calibre is not going to happen.

Probably faster for me to just make my own EPUB editor.
This I think is a bit unnecessary Kovid. I'm willing to compromise and I'm certainly more than willing to do everything in my power to make Sigil play well with calibre. In the end, I'll just make the guide element if that will be what it takes to end what seems to have grown from a polite discussion to an argument. No need to do anything on your part...

I'm absolutely shocked you said something like this Kovid. I really am.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote