View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 04:08 AM   #18
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by visorprismman
Is there a way to change the amount of posts from one username to the other? I don't want to be considered a new user. You can disable my visorprismman account if you like.
No problem, I will change the name of your existing user so post count, private messages, etc. will stay the same. Tell me when you've decided for the new username.

Quote:
I think that a user reviews should be implemented into the site because I do not trust what beta testers or people who get free programs to evaluate have to say about a certain program. It's the real users that I want unbiased people. I can do short reviews or first impressions now that I'm switching to a more "standard" device.
User Reviews would be great.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote