View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight
It would be a bit of a nightmare to have it in both the 700 and 505 forum. Even worse when the 300/600's hit the market. I guess either the Sony forums need to be merged, or allow for some stuff here.

And yeah, I didnt figure that the mods would want to update it. I just made the offer that they could, if they want to. I plan on being the one to make the updates to the first post.

Last edited by Hellmark; 08-05-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote