Just dropping a line to let you know that I downloaded Sigil and now that the compilation is consolidated under cmake, it compiles and runs great here.
The executable you have on your website, however, does not work.
Are you using AMD64 or i686 Ubuntu?
I uploaded my compilation for your testing pleasure.
I really should read changelogs more, it's 0.1.1:
Sigil v0.1.1 <ADD DATE>
- choosing 'cancel' in TOC editor now no longer forces the views to update
- fixed bug with new headings getting existing IDs. (issue #36)
- printing support! new file menu actions: "print" and "print preview"
- fixed an issue when sometimes switching between views didn't enable/disable appropriate actions
- fixed an issue with mixed-up CSS classes on Mac and Linux (issue #16)
- added line numbering for Code View (issue #9)
- added current line highlighting for Code View
- fixed crashed bug with some calibre generated epubs (issue #16)