View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwolf View Post
I actually think Oprah and Amazon are intimately tied. Just as Oprah reinvigorated the book market in the 90s, I think Amazon is reinvigorating eBooks just as consumers are being pulled away from reading in general. Its funny you mention the two together, as I tend to think of them as both having fundamental roles with the general public's relationship with books (paper or digital).
If Oprah and Amazon are closely tied, then why is she giving away PDF on her site?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote