View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 05:49 AM   #74
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It's already a lot, LOT better than eCub, which I could never get to generate a workable ePub at all, let alone one that approaches what I want in my ebook.
I'd agree with you on that, I've never gotten a usable ePub from eCub, no matter what I did, it just didn't work.

BTW, great program, just what I've been looking for. Can't believe this is just the initial alpha release, it's more usable than I expected.

I'll be keeping an eye on your progress with this app.