View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 02:53 PM   #47
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Hmm

I have to concede that today is not one of my best days, so maybe I am all wrong here.

TOC:
It is simple, though:

Why can't I have an option that tells the TOC editor: I want only h2 and h3 considered when you are making that TOC, like this:

h2
h3
h3
h2
h3
h3

and ignore all the other header tags (h1, h4, h5, h6), so I can use those tags for layout only.
i see what you mean, and i agree, this would be nice as a user option to be defined, since i usually use h1 for main title, h2 for author, and h3 for chapters. did you make an enhancement request in the tracker ?