View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 04:56 AM   #4
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheikspeare View Post
I think many (like me) are out of their league on this. You're right that it would have a huge benefit. I'm not sure how I can be of help.
I need some linux experts. I'm not a linux expert, I can use linux as normal user and edit some easy scripts, but I'm not expert in internal working like system scripts and so. And I'm not profident in dealing with those kind of stuff, not in Winodws, less in Linux.

I know Ebs and some other guys (for example, Savory author has be able to compile KDE into Kindle) have development sistems mounted with Kindle but it seems it is a secret stored in Area 51... instead of be a comunity option...

I have no desire to stay several months studying something that it will serve only to my intention to do something for the Kindle knowing that there are people who already have it done.

This is not the idea of incremental research or the opensource community, let alone to invent three times the wheel.

I know that the issue may be dangerous legally speaking, but so is what has been published so far.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote