Thread: questions
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingwu View Post
2. In 'power management', I think I can set the 'suspend timeout' according to the manual. However, I can not see it in the menu. I confirm the firmware is 1.6 from the about menu. So how to set the 'suspend time'?
You used to be able to set it in a previous firmware. But, when they made some improvements to the suspend mode for 1.6 the timeout setting went away. I don't know if it was on purpose, or an oversight. The documentation still talks about being able to set it, so I'm guessing that the lack of an option anymore was unintentional. We'll see if they fix that in the 1.7 release when it's out.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote