View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 03:07 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSaunders
However, I never saw any mention that the reader only reads Sony CONNECT eBooks. Sure, you can read other random text files and PDFs you've authored yourself. What you can't read are real eBooks from other stores, like ebooks.com.
Hi Randy,

I find your view that only eBooks purchased from stores are "real eBooks" to be slightly odd, I must say. If you like fantasy and SF, Baen publish very "real" eBooks which are DRM-free. I'm sure that Mr Dickens and friends would be most upset to hear that you don't consider their works, downloaded from sites like http://www.manybooks.net, to be "real eBooks" . There are 10s of thousands of books easily available for the Reader. Personally I couldn't give two hoots whether or not I can purchase "real" eBooks (whatever those may be!) for it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote