View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 11:38 AM   #15
SeNS
Enthusiast
SeNS will become famous soon enoughSeNS will become famous soon enoughSeNS will become famous soon enoughSeNS will become famous soon enoughSeNS will become famous soon enoughSeNS will become famous soon enoughSeNS will become famous soon enough

Device: Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hn_88
Can you give a short description on how to customize the results? With the default settings, I get text which goes sideways (like landscape upside down) and also the font size is too small for my liking.
JAP is really simple to use but required a few easy seteps to prepare document. You need to setup virtual pages (frames) number first, properly locate 'em for odd and eve pages second and tweak brightness & contrast. For better results frames proportions should be 3/4 or 4/3. You can use frame movement and resizing with pressed Shift or Alt keys for that. Some pages could be processed separately - you should check "Custom" flag for these pages. Try to explore JAP menu and play with mouse buttons; also popup hints (move mouse cursor to the control and freeze for a few seconds) can be helpful. I know there is a big lack of help file but probably one from mobilereaders can help me with it.
SeNS is offline   Reply With Quote