View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 11:19 AM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami
Transfer of Ownership: Fair use of a work applies to the purchaser specifically for the period of time the purchaser chooses to retain ownership. If a purchaser of a work chooses to resell their ownership of the work, all copies of the work held by the seller must be transfered to the buyer or destroyed at the time of purchase.
I'd add one bit here:

"If a purchaser of a work chooses to resell or otherwise transfer their ownership of the ...."

Otherwise you'd have lawyers arguing that you couldn't give stuff away, or leave it as an inheritance, etc.

Other than that, I like it. I think we'd have quite a time getting it passed, but there you go.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote