View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 11:10 AM   #24
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Have they changed the log-in procedures/cookies for the NY Times?

I'm now having problems fetching the education section, the science, and the space/cosmos ones. I went back through the cookies/password procedures cited and it's still not working. (I do have cookies send/receive set.)

Maybe someone else can let me know if they can get them working--if so, then it's user error (mine!) and not the Times!

When I pasted my Source link into the web browser, it takes me to the password login page...with everything filled in (courtesy of the browser). If I then click for it to accept it, it takes me to the page I want...

For example, here's one page I end up at.

http://www.nytimes.com/services/xml/rss/nyt/Space.xml

Any ideas?

Last edited by robinson; 01-05-2007 at 11:52 AM.